These Air Fryer Salmon Patties are nice for utilizing leftover salmon or canned salmon and turning it into one thing scrumptious.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties
I eat salmon at the very least twice every week and love discovering new methods to make it so I don’t get bored. The air fryer is ideal for cooking salmon fillets and patties. They brown and crisp up properly on the sides and take lower than 15 instances to make. The salmon combination is made with flaked salmon, Previous Bay seasoning, contemporary dill, and a few panko to bind them. I prefer to serve them with salad and plenty of contemporary lemon juice, however they might even be nice in sliders or rice bowls. Extra air fryer salmon recipes you’ll take pleasure in are these Air Fryer Salmon Bites, Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Glaze, and Basil-Parmesan Air Fryer Salmon.
How do you retain salmon patties from falling aside?
When making salmon patties, you want binders, like panko and eggs, to maintain the fish collectively. I additionally suggest freezing the salmon combination for 10 minutes to assist it maintain collectively. And if it’s too moist, you may all the time add just a little additional panko.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties Components
- Eggs: Two massive eggs act as a binder.
- Onion: Chop 1 / 4 cup of crimson onion.
- Dill: You possibly can additionally use contemporary chives.
- Mayonnaise: Use any type of mayo – Sir Kensington’s is my favourite.
- Mustard: Stir in two teaspoons of Dijon.
- Previous Bay Seasoning: Should you don’t have Previous Bay, substitute it with paprika, salt, and garlic powder.
- Salmon: Contemporary or canned salmon works for these patties. You’ll want one pound of contemporary, skinless salmon or two six-ounce cans.
- Panko: Purchase gluten-free panko should you’re gluten-free.
How one can Make Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Prep the Air Fryer: Place a bit of air fryer parchment paper within the basket or spray it with oil.
- Fish Combination: Mix the eggs, onion, dill, mayo, mustard, and Previous Bay in a medium bowl. Combine within the salmon and panko. Freeze it for 10 minutes, which helps stop it from falling aside. If the combination remains to be too moist, add one other tablespoon of panko.
- Air Fry: Kind the fish into 6 truffles and switch them to the air fryer basket. Air fry the salmon patties at 400°F for eight to 10 minutes, flipping midway till golden brown.
- No Air Fryer? Comply with the instructions for my Baked Salmon Desserts should you’d moderately bake them within the oven.
What’s a remoulade sauce product of?
If you wish to take these wholesome salmon patties to the subsequent stage, make this straightforward remoulade sauce. Simply mix mayo, lemon juice, and capers and serve it over the salmon patties.
How one can Serve Salmon Patties
How one can Meal Prep Salmon Patties
This recipe is simple to halve if you wish to make fewer patties or double it to make extras for meal prep. Refrigerate the leftovers in an hermetic container for as much as three days. They’re glorious eaten chilly over salads, however you may also reheat them within the microwave till heat should you desire.
Extra Air Fryer Salmon Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Measurement: 2 patties
Place a bit of air fryer parchment within the air fryer basket, or spray with oil.
In a medium bowl mix the egg, onion, dill, mayo, mustard and Previous Bay spice and blend. Add the salmon and panko and blend to mix.
Freeze for 10 minutes, to assist the combination maintain collectively. (If it’s too moist you may add one other tablespoon panko)
Kind into 6 patties, tightly and switch to the air fryer basket.
Air fry them at 400F 8 to 10 minutes, flipping midway till golden brown.
Serve over a mattress of greens, on potato buns or in bowls with a squeeze of lemon excessive. Makes 6 patties.
Please go away a score and remark letting us understand how you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Non-obligatory, to take this excessive make a remoulade sauce: mix mayo,
lemon juice and capers and serve over salmon patties.
Serving: 2 patties, Energy: 314 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9.5 g, Protein: 33.5 g, Fats: 14.5 g, Saturated Fats: 2.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 225 mg, Sodium: 842 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 1.5 g